tours to sapa Vietnam
If you want to have an amazing experience with peaceful space, wonderful landscape in the North of Vietnam, congratulation! You’ve come to the right place. This is a Best sapa Tour package that ventures into Hoang Lien Son mountain and SaPa. The all-day tour of sapa Vietnam you will walk through the ranges of mountains, jungle, and remote villages. Staying at the homestay to learn about local people’s life, enjoy the delicious dishes prepared by the host will bring you unforgettable experiences.
- Trekking through the villages of Tay and Xa Pho ethnic people. The most beautiful ranges of mountain and terraced rice field in Vietnam.
- Drinking tea and talking to local people in the remote, less touristy villages.
- Enjoying the cosy dinners with local family
- This tour is perfect for outside activities experience when you have short time.
- Seeing by your own eyes the living conditions of minority people
- It is suitable for any family have above 10 years old kids.
Viet Nam Eco Tours has designed this tour based on the specific requirements of our customers and this tour is one of our best-selling options and best sapa Tour package.
1st Day: Pick up from the airport and take you to Ha Noi capital
2nd Day: Ha Noi- Ban Ho Village
3rd Day: Ban Ho Village – Thanh Kim Village
4th Day: Thanh Kim Village – Nam Nhiu Village- Ha Noi
Day 1: Welcome to Ha Noi Capital- the city of 1000 years of history (No Meals)
Welcome to Vietnam” Xin Chao”, our tour to sapa Vietnam guide will pick you up at the airport then take you to your hotel to relax, you can visit someplace around the hotel such as: the busy trading streets, cuisine streets like: Ta Hien (beer street), Ma May… or visit Ngoc Son temple, Hoan Kiem lake. It takes 45 minutes from the airport to your hotel.
TaiChi Exercises In Ha Noi City
Day 2: The first impression of the remote area and Ban Ho homestay – sapa Vietnam
After breakfast at your hotel, the driver and tour guide will take you to Ban Ho village, this is one of the most beautiful villages of Tay minority at Sa Pa. After 4 hours of transfer, you will enjoy your lunch at homestay.
In the afternoon, a tour to Sapa Vietnam guide will take you to Ban Ho waterfall and hot spring, this hot spring is the only one in Sa Pa where you can relax in fresh, nature and peaceful space. Then you will be walking around the village to visit the rice field, the stilt house of Tay ethnic people, and prepare dinner with the local family.
Tay Family Homestay In Ban Ho
Day 3: Visiting the terraced rice field at Thanh Kim village in Sapa Vietnam
Thanh Kim village located depth inside Hoang Lien Son mountain with endless terraced rice field surround. Almost local people here are Dao Do (Red Dao) ethnic, the 2nd biggest minority in Sa Pa and their traditional dress is a red headscarf and the women after getting married have to shave their eyebrow. Our tour guide will share with you many more interesting things about this ethnic on road. After 3 hours of trekking, you will have lunch in the local family.
In the afternoon, you will be walking around Thanh Kim village and stay overnight at a homestay of the Dao Do family, and in the dinner, the host will seat in the same table with you to enjoy the food and rice wine.
Chat With Red Dao Ethnic In Sa Pa
Day 4: Trekking through ranges of a mountain in Nam Nhiu village – Sapa Vietnam
After breakfast, you will say goodbye to the Dao Do family to go to Nam Nhiu where you start trekking to discover the secret beauty of minority groups in Sa Pa. Nam Nhiu is one of the pristine villages without effected by commercial and tourism activities. All the cultures, customs are retained. Coming to this village, you will be impressed by the friendly weaving to welcome you from small kids.
In the afternoon, you will get in the car and go back to Ha Noi and finish a nice tour at Sa Pa. Trekking time takes 3 hours.
Come Through Bridge In Nam Nhiu Village
Sapa Tour package: 9,000,000 VNĐ
(the equivalent of 392 USD)
TOUR INCLUSIONS in Sapa Vietnam
- 2-way private A/C airport transfer with a welcome guide
- Join-in Mountain Express Mini-Van between Hanoi And Sa Pa
- All accommodation indicated as Homestay-shared room
- All entrance tickets to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park
- Free refillable water in vans and at Homestay (Please check with your guide or driver)
- All meals as indicated in the program
- English speaking local tour guide on days with activities (except the transfer days between Hanoi and Sa Pa)
- Drinks and alcohol
- Vietnam visa (On request with additional charge)
We hope you like all the information you can visit our other pages: Things To Do In Hanoi Vietnam, Ha Noi-Pu Luong 2 Days 1 Night Tour, Vietnam tours from the USA, We hope you like all this information and enjoy your trip.
Please visit more: http://facebook.com/puluongtrekking