Pu Luong Trekking Tour 5 Days 4 Nights
There are several common places in Vietnam that travelers can explore by the means of car. However, the best beauty lies on foot. If traveling in a car to a place is too simple for your taste, Pu Luong trekking tour 5 days 4 nights is your best bet. You can take experience the beauty of Vietnam on foot with the best tour in Vietnam, which leads you to the places where nature dominates the scene untouched by unforgiving technology, away from the world that goods is for sale and people still use cultural techniques for everything.
This trekking tour in Pu Luong will take you to visit stilt houses with unique architecture, outstretched terraced rice fields along with warm-hearted people. We are eager to introduce you to Ngoc Son-Ngo Luong nature reserve, a wild place in Hoa Binh province. Coming here, you can have a chance to get experience the togetherness of the people. Their culture, cuisine and hospitality will make this trip worth every drop of sweat you spend trekking to them.
These are some more articles you can read according to your interest
- Mai Chau Pu Luong 2 Days 1 Night Tour(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Get Pu Luong From Ninh Binh(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Hiking Package At Pu Luong HillSide Lodge 3 Days 2 Nights(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Mai Chau Pu Luong One Day Tour(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Ha Noi-Pu Luong-Ninh Binh Package Tour(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Pu Luong Motorbike Tour(Opens in a new browser tab)
- vietnam tours from USA(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 7 Places Not To Miss In Pu Luong(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Ha Noi-Pu Luong -Ninh Binh Package Tour
Day 1: Pu Luong Trekking tour to explore terraced fields in Eo Kén
Trekking time: 2 hours. Level: medium
We meet a local lady in Eo Ken Village
Day 2: Pu Luong Trekking tour 17km to visit Kho Muong village
trekking tour time: 7 hours. Level: medium
The trail to Kho Muong Village
Day 3: PU Luong trekking tour to explore waterwheels in Chieng Lau Village, Tien Moi Village, and visit Deer Waterfall
trekking tour time: 5 hours. Level: easy
Waterwheels in Chieng Lau Village
Day 4: Pu Luong Trekking tour through the forest towards Ngo Luong forest, visit Mu waterfall (Overnight in Mu waterfall)
Trekking tour time: 4 hours. Level: medium
Enjoy the nice terraced rice fields on the way to Mu Waterfall
Day 5: Back to Hanoi.
Please contact us for the best price.
- Air- conditioned Vehicle
- Accommodation at homestay
- 2 bottles of water/person/day
- All Meals in program
- Entrance fee tickets
- English Speaking guide
We will pick you up at 8 am in Ha Noi Old Quater, please tell us your hotel address when you book this tour. and your trekking tour will start.
Stop for trak a photo with the local old lady on the way
Please reach out to us before you plan your trip. We shall offer you the best trip in Vietnam, which is just 5 days and 4 nights. Call us for more queries.
Please visit our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/puluongtrekking/